Well, we have returned...the girls, that is! Meredith and I had a great time visiting with family, shopping and eating out, as well as napping! ;) We had so much fun we're already planning another girls trip!
As for the guys, Jeremy informed me that they had a wonderful time too. They spent lots of time together watching airplanes at the airport, playing at home, and at church. They even worked in time to eat a blue bubblegum snowcone! It was a first for Anthony (I'm ashamed to say). He obviously loved it!
They also got to take in a t-ball game which sparked Anthony's interest in playing catch. Sounds like we will be spending lots of time outside teaching him how to play baseball. I can't wait for him to play next summer!
Now it's back to the grindstone tomorrow, but I'm so thankful I had this weekend off. Refreshing!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.