Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A mountain and a flood

This afternoon the kids were playing well together, so I decided to clean Anthony's bathroom.  I kept hearing giggling and was curious what they were up to.  This is what I saw!  They had taken every book off the shelf and made a huge mountain with them.  Of course, to top it all off, Anthony said, "Sissy did it!"  I know this is certainly not the truth because she can't even reach the top shelf of books! 


All while I'm cleaning Anthony's bathroom and the kids are making their mountain, I flooded our master bathroom.  In an effort to multitask, I left the tub filling with water (so I could clean the jets), but I completely forgot about it!  I was on the other side of the house and didn't hear the water running.  Luckily, Jeremy came home just in time to stop the flooding before it reached too far beyond the bathroom.  What a day it has been!

This next picture is from yesterday morning.  Anthony obviously needed a little extra sleep so he decided to crawl in his sister's crib to catch a few Zzzzz's.  So pitiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.