Monday, April 26, 2010

Drama, Drama, Drama

Who knew girls would be this much trouble?  Meredith is nothing but DRAMA!  When she falls down, she boo-hoos.  When she doesn't get her way, she boo-hoos.  When a toy doesn't work the way she thinks it is supposed to, she boo-hoos.  She's so emotional! 
I know you are not supposed to compare your children to each other, but I can't help it.  As a toddler, Anthony would fall down and get right back up.  He kept moving except when he was really hurt.  Girls are so different!  Of course I was never this way as a child... (I can hear my mom laughing here). 
Jeremy is learning to cope with it by finding the closest paci/binkie and popping it into her mouth.  We all know it only works for 10 seconds.  :)  I know there is more drama to come when she becomes a pre-teen and teenager, but I'm in survival mode already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.