I had a meeting at church tonight so I arrived home late. The kids were already in bed but I went in Anthony's room to tell him goodnight and give him a kiss. I asked him to tell me about his day. He replied, "I played nice with friends and I gave my friend his toy back. Me, mom, and sissy went for a walk. Mommy was stinky and took a bath." I began to affirm him for his behavior and about that time, his mother entered the room. She asked him to tell me what happened at school earlier today. Anthony replied, "I was good." Kathy replied, "No, tell your dad what really happened. Don't lie." His response, "I don't want to say that." Turns out he had to sit in time-out for taking toys from another kid.
Pretty smart kid! Don't you think?
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.