Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weekend fun

Well, the weekend came and went all to fast.  We spent a lot of time at home playing with the kids and relaxing.... that is until my washing machine decided to spring a leak!  Thankfully, we caught it in time so it only did minor damage.  I'm praying the repairman comes tomorrow to fix it, or better yet deem it unfixable so I can get a new washer.  We will just have to see, but being without a washing machine is hard, especially when I am used to doing at least one load a day!
Back to our weekend...  Anthony was a little bored, so he and I decided to bake a cake.  You can see below that not only did he help work the mixer, he was also my taste tester! 
As for Meredith, she spent a lot of her free time in her new rocking chair (or at least new to her).  Thanks mom for parting with it!  Oh, side note for Aunt Beverly.... recognize the end table in the background?  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.