I know it has been a long time since our last blog, but things have been a little crazy around here. Between a stomach virus hitting Jeremy and me, a kids production camp going on at church, and daily life issues, we have been super busy!
So, what exactly is new? My new washer and dryer... that's what!!!! I know, I know. Jeremy said I can't stop talking about it, but I am super spoiled now with my new set. Did you know that dryers now come with a light in the drum? And that washers and dryers make a beeping sound to let you know they are done? Aah, technology has advanced so much since my old washer and dryer were made. To say the least, it's a joy to do laundry now!
Okay, enough about that. We've recently had our landscaping tweaked in our front yard. Before, we had lots of overgrown shrubs, which I am not a huge fan of. Now we have tons of color.... well, at least pink (my favorite color). Hopefully, I can post a picture of the front yard sometime tomorrow. It's still a work in progress, but this is what we have thus far. We're planning to get rid of the holly tree near the center of the photo and add shrubs in it's place as well as a few other places. Our side flower bed hopefully will be picture worthy next week..
Before
After:
As for the kids, they have been living it up until Anthony's preschool starts in September. Trips to the zoo, park, and mall have filled our days. Jeremy's been extremely busy lately with a kids production camp going on this week, but he did find time to squeeze in a little golf.
On a sadder note, Jeremy lost a dear friend this past week. Bobby Clyde Brinson, a surrogate father/grandfather passed away at the age of 74. Jeremy told me stories of how he and his wife, JoAnn, fed him, clothed him, and housed him when Jeremy was the Music Minister at the Brinson's church in Hodge, Louisiana. Jeremy will treasure his memories of and time with Bobby Clyde forever.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.