I know it has been forever since we've written, but I realized just how hard it is to keep this up.
The view from our condo. Thanks to Jeremy's parents who got us awesome accomodations!
Jeremy and the kids before going to the beach and pool.
Meredith wanted to walk in the water by herself, but the water kept knocking her down.
Anthony having a little fun. When we took off his swimsuit, he had enough sand in them to fill a sandbox!
Anthony loves the waves!
Kids playing in the sand. This lasted all of 25 seconds. :)
More playing in the sand.
Meredith enjoying the beach. She freaked when we put her in the sand on the first day. She's so girly!
Looking out at the waves. I need to frame this one!
Jeremy and Ryan playing golf. Jeremy would want me to mention here that he beat his brother two times by a huge margin. (Sorry Ryan!) I'm sure there is a rematch in the near future!
Us, Paw-Paw and Maw-Maw Christ, & Ryan & Courtney Christ
Paw-Paw injured his knee on the trip and had to take pictures in the wheelchair :(
Family picture poolside




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.