Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Little Artist

So.... a few weeks ago I woke up to get ready for my morning jog when I ran across something rather interesting.  Apparently, my almost 4-year old (at the time) decided to brand my kitchen cabinet with his artwork and writing (in BLUE SHARPIE, mind you!)  Jeremy and I can't figure out when he did this because we swore it wasn't there when we went to bed.  Anthony said he did it before he went to sleep, so we are still baffled.  Anyway, here's his special work of art.  Luckily, most of it came off with a little Softscrub with bleach.  What's left of it will have to be painted over.  Oh, and the sharpies are now on the tallest shelf in the upper cabinets.  I even have to get a chair to reach them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.