Monday, October 25, 2010

New Decor

As many of you know already, we had our living/dining/entry spruced up by a decorator.  She managed to make our home look inviting and warm. I've already asked Jeremy to have her decorate the rest of the house, but I think it may have to wait until next year.  One room at a time now.  :) Here's a peek at what has been done thus far!

In dining room on the buffet

On top of china cabinet


Entry table.... still need to tie up cord on lamp.  Also, the large gold piece in the middle is on loan from the decorator until she can find us a mirror that we love.  Another pic to come once that happens!

On top of armoire in living room



Rearranged living room..

Display for family picture.... she left room for me to get a larger frame for our new family pictures we will be taking next month.

New couch pillows... I LOVE THEM!

Rearranged living room.  I love the new layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.